Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A little business venture?

We all know I'm obsessed with my niece, Ava Claire.

Right? Right.

Anyways, I still have my daily "I want to quit nursing school" thoughts. Today, it lasted for about 2 hours. And in those two hours, I thought about what I would do if I wasn't a nurse. I've always loved little boutiques and making things and social networking so I think I would be a boutique owning, blogging posting girl.

Pretty cool, right?

If only.

Anyways, the feeling ended and I decided I really wanted to be a nurse again but not before I thought about a new little venture. We all love Emi Jay hair bands, right? We all don't love spending $26 on five, right? Right.

So, inspired by Ava Claire and by my obsession with Emi Jay bands, I am going to start for real selling these. It won't last forever (that I know of) but if only I end up buying them from myself, that will be good enough for me.
They'll be $1 a piece and I'll have a variety of colors and patterns! I just ordered some tonight so when the fold over elastic comes in, I'll post what's available.

What do y'all think? Would you be interested in purchasing any?
Okay, that's all for today! TOMORROW is "What I did today" post, so check back if you want to see my boring life! :)
Woo hoo!!
Happy Tuesday!!

No comments :

Post a Comment