Friday, March 22, 2013

Perfect. Precious. Pinterest.

HEYYYYY lovelies.

Guess what today is?

Friiiiiday. (sound it out, it's more fun to say it this way)

First off, I worked with Angie today and got a blog make over. I don't think the old blog was bad, but Angie helped pull together a sleeker, more pulled together appearance. Do y'all like it?

Since this is Friday, that means that it is part of Show Us Your Life: Favorite Pinterest Ideas over at Kelly's. I love Pinterest a lot. Like, my perfect wedding is planned, my perfect house is planned, yada yada yada. So, when I saw this week's link up, I about died and went to Pinterest heaven.

Let me disclaim this post by saying that there is no way on earth to put "just a few" ideas on a post about favorite Pinterest Ideas. I literally have 50 ideas saved to my computer right now. Here goes, though:

1. First off, I like the idea of this life motto. As a Christian, I live to please God. And sometimes I forget that we aren't called to be perfect. But we are called to be compassionate, patient, kind and  graceful.

 
2. I like the idea of this bracelet holder. This is a $3 paper towel holder from Tarjayyy and it's amaze.
 


3. I like the idea of making heart shaped anything. So, in order to make heart shaped cupcakes, you simply add a marble. This works. I've tried. Although I did have to spend $8 bucks on marbles. Those little suckers are expensive. But, the cupcakes were cute.


4. I really like summer a whole lot. And I like the pool a whole lot. I always bring a bring glass of water in the pool with me on a float because it doesn't really matter if it spills. Water can't stain water. However, I do like lemons in my water. And I like cold water. So, whoever though to freeze lemon slices in pieces of ice, you go glenn coco, you go.

 
5. I like the idea of getting married. And I think that I defintiely like the idea of getting this ring.

 
 
6. I also like the idea of this wedding dress. It's super cute. 

 

7. I also like the idea of this grilled cheese because EVERYTHING is better with avacados. Yum. You can see it here.


8. I LOVE finding websites that allow free printables like these for planning binders.




9. And, finally, I love the idea that maybe, hopefully, prayerfully, one day, I'll wake up and look like this. Carrie, please stop with being perfect.

 
So, there's all that. What's your fave Pinterest ideas?

1 comment :

  1. Hello would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say
    this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at
    a fair price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

    Also visit my site; how to lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete