Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekend Round Up!

I am still figuring out this big world of blogging.

1. I was tagged in a post called "Where you Live." I love taking pictures of where I live and I would post 47 of them but I have two care plans to write for my nursing classes that are due at 9 AM, so all the pretty people reading this can get a little glimpse of the perfectness of my driveway.

Swoon.

Can I just get married here?

 
2. I need this Longchamp Le Pliage Bag. I've been obsessed with it since I spotted it on twitter. It's a classic. And it's beautiful.
 
 
 
Before I buy this beauty I have an impulse buy that I need to sell. Anyone want a classic Marc by Marc Jacobs Hobo style bag? I'll sell it to you for a good price. It's nice but I need a literal suitcase. Comment or email me at Katelync@hotmail.com for more info, lovelies.
 
3. My favorite person in the world (after Ava Claire, of course) is Emily Maynard. And, she FINALLY made a blog. OMG. I'm obsessed. I think she's pretty perfect!
 
 
4. I spent the better part of Friday afternoon at the doctor. I know, after my first 8 hour clinical at the hospital I head to a physician myself. A shot later and two antibiotics, I was out of there. I had strep and a kidney infection. And I've convinced myself I'm going to die from this penicillin injection.
WORST. PAIN. EVER.
 
5. I helped my brother on a Roman Mythology project this weekend. It sucked. I don't miss 9th grade. I don't like anything about the Romans or mythology.
#sorryimnotsorry
#thisisnttwitter
#butyoushouldfollowmeonthere
@_katelyncarter
 
HAPPY SUNDAY! :)
 



No comments :

Post a Comment