Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Blogging? What's that?

Hello out there? ;)

I'm terribly sorry to the four people who actually read this to leave y'all hanging for two weeks. What. the. crap. I know. I'm terrible.

School is so overwhelming right now I may die. I may actually fail. I am at least two points away in two of my classes of a passing grade. One part of me thinks "no problem, ace the finals, you'll be good to go." Another part of me is like "you're not suppose to be a nurse if you F A I L!" As crappy as it sounds, the second option is the one that I hear most often. So, if you are a praying person, PLEASE put me on any prayer list you (or your momma or your church) has. I'm gladly accepting prayers. Because, if I fail, I'm not sure I'll want to repeat. And then, I'll have to figure something out.

Part of me is mad at myself for not studying and preparing as much this semester. But, my "story that I'm sticking to" is that I DON'T KNOW HOW TO STUDY. I NEVER had to in undergrad. And 24 chapters of drugs on one test is just a little redic to me. They also didn't ask me. :/ Anyways, PLEASE remember me in your prayers over the next two weeks. If I pass, I'll cry. If I fail, I'll cry.

Ahh.

In other news, I did get a DREAM JOB this week at Children's hospital. It's a clincal assistant job every other weekend and I will be working on the hematology/oncology floor. AMAZE. See, I just don't think that God would allow me to get this job if He didn't think that I could pass this semester. Maybe not. God, he's got a funny sense of humor, ya know.

We will see how this goes.

I've totes made up my mind that half of me wants to be a nurse, the other half wants to be a professional blogger/tweeter/manager. Luke Bryan, which email should I send my resume to? For real.

Speaking of Dr. Luke Bryan....THIS GIRL had FRONT ROW seats to see him in Dothan, Alabama at the Toadlick Music Festival Friday night. My bestie Amanda and I went and squeezed our way to the front of the fence separating general admission and VIP. Then, when the lights went down for Luke, we may have jumped the fence and got in with the VIPs. Maybe. Ha. It was amazing. Like, he is the most perfect human on the face of the earth. Boo you, Caroline Bryan. Boo  you.








Just a few pictures to make you jealous. I reached up and even got a little tap on the butt. Then, he winked at me. Love at first sight, y'all.

We drove all the way back and only got pulled over once. (cough cough) Amanda may or may not have been doing 80 in a 55. Who cares? She's cute so the officer let her off with a warning.

PS, I must not be that cute because I totally got a ticket yesterday for WINDOW TINT. Like, are you serious cop? Go catch criminals. Leave my dark windows alone. Rude.



Saturday was this cutie's birthday. My grandpa turned 75 years old!!! Woo hoo!! So thankful for him!!



And Sunday, this hottie won the Masters. He won himself a green jacket and my heart. Sigh. Beautiful man.



It wouldn't be a blog spot if perfect child Ava Claire didn't make an appearance. Seriously, her clothes are better than mine.

Well, I hope y'all will forgive me and still stop back by Southern Samplings occasionally! :) I have a GREAT guest post coming up about photography next week. DON'T. MISS. IT.

LOVE Y'ALL Lovelies!!!

6 comments :

  1. I die a little every time Luke Bryan turns his hat backwards.... so hot. so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meighan,

      OMG. Me too. Like, OMG. He's the most beautiful man in the world. Tapping that booty was the cherry on top!!! He's coming to Oak Mtn. on July 11!! :)

      Delete
  2. damn it.. I posted without saying congrats to the dream job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you will pass :)

    ReplyDelete