Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Feature {Jamie Findley Photography}

HAPPY WEDNESDAY LOVELIES!!
As we all know, I love taking pictures of two main things: my niece and Luke Bryan. Granted, I am no professional, so I decided to call in one. Ha! Meet Jamie Findley! She is an amazing photographer who you all should call immediately. I'll let her take it from here!
______________________________________________________________________
 
 
Hey, everyone! I am so excited to be featured on Katelyn's blog! As most of you know, she is one of the most beautiful people, inside and out, in the world! She speaks from her heart, and is so passionate about Jesus, her precious niece, and LIFE in general! (And Luke Bryan! Ha.)
 
I started photography about two years ago, and quickly learned that there is SO much to learn about it.
"The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates
 
With every shoot, I learn something new! It is so much fun, but there is definitely a lot of work involved. The look on my clients' faces when they receive the finished product makes it all worth it! I have started preparing a website which I am over the moon excited about, but in the meantime you can check out some of my work on my Facebook page [www.facebook.com/jamiefindleyphotography]
 
And if you would like information on sessions, you can email me at jfindleyphotography@gmail.com or call/text 205.441.5728
 
I am in the Montevallo/Calera, AL area, but I love to travel!
Thanks again, Katelyn!
_____________________________________________________
 
No, no, thank YOU Jamie!!! Now, take a look at some of these amazing shots!! All photos belong to Jamie Findley! Please do not crop or use without permission!
 
 
 

 



 

 

 
 
 

 



 

 
Make sure you check out her website for more images!! :)

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!
 
Thank you Jamie!


1 comment :

  1. Beautiful photos! The last one is my fav but all are amazing :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete