Friday, April 26, 2013

What's in your bag?

Happy Friday lovelies!!!
 
If you follow me via Twitter or Facebook, you've probably heard me say over and over how obsessed I am with "what's in your bag" posts in US Weekly and Glamour magazine. It's a sneak peak into a woman's personal life and the contents of your bag really does say a lot (or not a lot) about you. Ha! So, here's goes mine!
 
1. Bag- Bone Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hobo Bag
You can purchase it here.
 
 
2. Iphone 4s
I mean, obvs. Can you go anywhere without one?
 
 
3. Passport
I carry this little baby with me EVERYWHERE because it makes me feel like I look like a world traveler. Maybe one day, kids.
 
 
4. Kiehl's Lip Balm
Hands down, the BEST chapstick, ever. I can only find it at my local Saks, but it's super cheap and lasts forever. Worth it.
 
5. Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara
I've tried every kind of Mascara, from $2 no name brand to $59 Chanel. This little tube is $7 and it a.maz.ing.
 
 
 
6. Coral Kate Spade Wallet
Mine is not this exact one, but close enough.

 
7. Shaun White Orbit Gum
 
 
8. Armani Exchange Sunglasses
I got these from the Saks outlet at Destin, FL several years ago. I couldn't find them on the website now, though! :)
9. Purell Hand Sanitizer
Once you start clinical rotations, you'll never look at your (and others) hands the same.
 
 
 
Of course, there are also some pens and spare change in the bottom of Marci (I name my purses, yes) but I'm a neat freak and don't keep any extras in there. I also put my make-up on before I leave so I don't have any with me in my purse.
 
What do you keep in your bag, loves? Let me know.
 
Also, for the first time, I'm linking up with Whit over here. She is hilarious. She does a link up every Friday to get everyone ready for the weekend. Introducing:
 
 
 
 
And, my jam:
 
 
 
You didn't except anything else from me, did you? Happy Friday!!

6 comments :

  1. I've always loved readint when bloggers do these posts! I think you may have inspired me to do one of my own. :-)


    xoxo Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'd die if you saw my purse! I am going to have to steal this idea just so you can see how messy I am with all the junk in my purse! love your bag, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! everyone is telling me this?!? I'm not sure why junkyness (like my word?) bothers me but I can't function if I'm not a minimalist!! Do a post!! I can't wait to see it!! Thank you!! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Katelyn!
    I came across your blog from Kelly's Korner 20 Something Link Up and thought I should say hello. I'm fairly new to the blogging world and I mostly follow Mommy Blogs. I'm so excited to find other 20 somethings, especially Christian girls! Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    Donna
    graceandgaloshes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, You are so sweet!! I'm so excited to take a look at your blog, too!! Headed there right now! :)

      Delete