Thursday, April 18, 2013

When I grow up...



I'm linking up with Whitney and Erin today on le blog for a post called "When I grow up." This is totes appropiate because well, who really wants to grow up? You do? Weirdo.

Anyways, when I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna have groupies




Ha. Gotcha. I mean, I DO wanna be a star and famous but without groupies. Maybe with just some kick butt friends, which I already have.

So, here goes:

After getting proposed to with this:


By him (or an exact clone):


We will get married with a wedding like this:




And I'll wear this:



We will honeymoon here (Monte Carlo):


And then come home here:


With the interior looking like this:




And a backyard like this:


And I'll cook him food like this:



And hopefully become one of these:


And eventually, have a few of these (yes, this is actually perfect child, I want one just like her):


And we will live happily ever after.

Hope y'all have fun dreaming about growing up, too!!
Happy Thursday Lovelies!! :)


3 comments :

  1. Oh I love it! This is a GREAT plan :) Just make sure I get an invite to the engagement party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww cute post! Love the Monte Carlo idea... and I'd be down with getting a ring like that someday!

    xoxo Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totes love the dress and ring.

    ReplyDelete