Friday, May 31, 2013

Joyous Start to June.

Happy Friday y'all!
I didn't have to work today (woo hoo!) but I did have school. Sitting through three hours of which ventricle the heart pumps blood out of at different stages was enough to put me to sleep- until I got an email from Rachael
. She gave me the Liebster Award for new bloggers. I did a little squeal in class. The guy beside me just thought the human heart we were poking on grossed me out. Nice try, lab partner.
 
Anyways, thank you SO much to Rachael! Y'all be sure to go tell her hey! She is so cute and is newly engaged and has the cutest posts all the time!!
 
 
Here's how the Liebster Award works:Acknowledge the blog that nominated you.
 
Tell 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created
List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that deserve some recognition
Post 11 questions for them to answer
Notify them that they've been nominated
You can't nominate the blog that nominated you
 
11 Facts about Katelyn
1. My favorite color is pink.
2. I work as a clinical assistant at Children's Hospital and as a secretary for a vet-all while in nursing school.
3. I want to live in rural Georgia or coastal North Carolina when I graduate.
4. I will not eat the ends of foods-hot dogs, bananas, snack cakes, etc.
5. I really want to kill an alligator. I'm going in September on an excursion and I refuse to come back empty handed.
6. I'm completely and madly in love with a huge fan of Luke Bryan. ;)
7. I love cowgirl boots. Frye's are my favorite brand!
8. I brush my teeth in the shower.
9. I have SAPS (sneezing arm pain syndrome). It's a scientifically proven disorder. When I sneeze, it feels like every bone in my arms will break. So, I have to stand there and hold them.
10. If social media was a major/job, I'd be a millionaire.
11. I'm obsessed with my niece, Ava Claire. I really may not even have kids thanks to her.
 
11 Questions From Lobster Lovefest
Who is your favorite band or musician?
Oh, I assume I answered this one already. But, in case you missed it.
This stud. Right here.
 
Be still, my heart.
 
If I came to vist, where would we go?
Well, we'd start off by grabbing some breakfast at Panara Bread. YUM. Then, we'd probably go antique shopping, strawberry picking, and doing a little boutique shopping. Then, we'd grab some lunch at Brierfield Cafe and head to my house to make some homemade ice cream. We could do a little swimming in the pool or fishing in the lake and then catch lightning bugs and talk about hot doctors and southernisms.
 
What is your favorite book/magazine?
I LOVE Real Simple, People, and Southern Living. (Magazine)
Bible (Book)
 
If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Verona, Italy
 
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Mean people or people who smack their food
 
Who inspires you and why? Celebrity, political figure,blogger, friend, family member?
-Jesus, of course, because he is Jesus.
-My parents, because they are such hardworkers and have taught me everything I know about life and love.
-My sisters, because they are my best friend and teach me to love the good parts of myself and work on the parts I don't like.
 
Do you have any strange habits or quirks?
I don't eat the ends of foods (see above). I don't walking barefooted because my arch on my foot is so high. I won't drink after anyone.
 
What is your all time favorite nail polish color?
pale pink or clear :)
 
Who is hotter...Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds? This is serious!
Gosling. Duh.
 
 
Do you have a signature drink, if so what is it?
Sweet tea for this girl!
 
Who is your favorite blogger?
Cherish at Southern Soulmates
and of course, Lobster Lovefest!!
 
I nominate the following ladies for the Liebster Award:
 
I'm still looking around for blog favorites, so I don't have 11. And, if you have more than 200 followes, play anyways. It's fun! :)
 
My 11 Questions:
1. What's your dream job?
2. If you could be given any gift, what would it be and why?
3. How much does it cost to fill up your car?
4. What would you name yourself if you could name yourself?
5.What is the next planned event that you are looking forward to?
6. What is your ultimate dream vacation?
7. Who do you think is hotter-Luke Bryan or Tim McGraw? ;)
8. What are you afraid of?
9. If you were a flavor of ice cream, what flavor would you be and why?
10. Do you like your handwriting?
11. Were you named after anyone? If so, who?
 
Have fun ladies!!!
 
I'm also THRILLED to announce that I was chosen as the June Blogger of the Month over at Alabama Women Bloggers!!! How fun? If you are an Alabama blogger, I strongly encourage you joining up with us! It's so fun!!
 
Happy Friday, y'all!! I have some REALLY fun posts planned for the month of June.
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments :

  1. Katelyn! Oh my gosh! First of all, I cannot wait to see that country boy shake it for me at the end of the summer! I graduated from Montevallo! Brierfield Cafe sounds amazing right now! You need to check out Garden and Gun magazine! You would LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have so much in common! I love some LUKE BRYAN! Goodness that picture makes me covet.

    ReplyDelete