Thursday, May 9, 2013

life lately.

Y'all...today was probably my FAVORITE DAY EVER.
 
 
I'm so excited about my new job! It is a clinical assistant job with the most amazing people. I had so much fun today and it was only my first day. This totally confirms my desire to be a nurse and I just can't wait to be a RN next year! It's such an answered prayer from the Lord to confirm my desire to want to be a nurse. I'm so thankful for this amazing opportunity!



I'm not a nurse, yet. But just in my short time in school, I've already cleaned up a bunch of stuff I just won't mention. Ha. Happy Nurses Week to all the AMAZING nurses out there.

There's only one thing about this new gig I can't get down. Parking in the parking deck. My car is sick so I'm driving my brother's Tahoe. Tahoe's and parking decks NEVER go good together. So, everyday I've just been taking up at least 2 spots. Sorry errbodyy. This picture is from the internet but I feel like someone may do this to me soon. Haha.





I am totally a list-y type of blogger I've come to embrace. Unless I have a tutorial or a recipe or a topic that I'm really passionate about, I just love to blog about life in general. I can be fashionable at times but when you wear scrubs and tshirts everyday, there's no real fashion posts to post. Ha. That's for summer. I've been contacted by two boutiques in Birmingham that will be featured here in June. I'm stoked.

Safe Haven came out this week and my sister already bought it. I'm so excited. This is totes one of those movies that we went to see in theaters 5 times. Literally. It was that good. I can't wait to watch it soon! Go buy it. And follow Nicholas Sparks on Twitter because he has a new book coming out this fall!!!



And, I can't wait for beach trips and concerts this summer. Concerts including this hunka-hunkaroo of a man. Everybody, the 8th wonder of the world:



L U K E. B R Y A N.

And this girl and her bff, Lauren, has FIRST TIER TICKETS.





Which brings me to the MOST exciting news like ever. This month Southern Samplings is giving away a pair of tickets to LUKE BRYAN'S BIRMINGHAM SHOW ON JULY 11!!!! The tickets are third tier but they are F R E E to one lucky winner. It is two tickets and the tickets will be mailed to you after the contest ends. You have until Saturday night to enter. Leave a comment saying who you would bring and what your favorite Luke song is to be entered. To double enter, find me on twitter and mention your favorite song.

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!


 

23 comments :

  1. Pick me!! I would drag my boyfriend and our favorite song is Drunk on you. Thank you!!

    jamie from GA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pick mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    im lacey from montgomery! id pick my phi mu little and i love country girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen ReddingMay 9, 2013 at 6:37 PM

    Kristen from Nashville.

    I'd pick my husband because we are big fans! My favorite song is Drunk on You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charity is my name.
    I don't want this night to end is my jam.
    I live in Rome, GA and would be there in a HEARTBEAT! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, this is amazing! I LOVE your blog and all your fun stuff. Congrats on the new job, you'll be an amazing nurse. Wherever you work is lucky to have you. I'm in Chi O and a bunch of my sisters are trying to get tickets tomorrow but I would take my big from my sorority and my favorite song of his would have to be i don't want this night to end. I live in FL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Victoria Beck. I would be honored to bring/surprise my beautiful older sister/best friend Heaven! Our favorite song is "In Love With the Girl!" :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have a google account so I'm not sure if this will enter me buttttt my name is Georgia. I live in, you guessed it, Alabama. Ha. I'd bring my boyfriend! He asked me out at a luke concert a few years ago. My favorite song is Do I?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I would take my mom! I tried to get us tickets to his concert in Atlanta but they were sold out:( My favorite song is drunk on you..it just makes me lv this game man even more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hm, I would definitely bring my best friend who is equally OBSESSED with Luke as I am. I don't even know where to start with my favorite song.. maybe Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye or Drunk on You. My name is Kimberly from Alabama!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My fav song is "Drunk on you" & I would bring my Mom :) She loves Luke too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm Elizabeth Cummings, and I would make my new hubby go with me!! Favorite song is "I knew you that way"
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would take my boyfriend, since we didn't get to see Tim McGraw and Brantley Gilbert for his birthday! My new favorite is "Pray About Everything."

    ReplyDelete
  13. My name is Brooke, I'm a Southern Belle on wheels. If I won, I'd take myy bff! My favorite Luke song is Crash my party.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So I tried to do this on my phone when you posted this update, but it didn't work. :(

    So of course my name is Haley! :D
    If I won these tickets, I would drive all the way from Louisiana with my sweet guy John who is a country music addict just like myself. Oh;- Of course my favorite song is I'll Stay Me. It's pretty old, but it's one of my favorites! :)

    LIOB <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a neat idea! I would love to come to his concert and bring my sister along. We're HUGE Luke fans and have never seen him in concert! One of my all-time favorites by Luke is 'First Love Song'.

    Jordan
    Twitter: jjohnson9304

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd take my best friend, she loves Luke!!! My favorite song is "That's What Country is"

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would take my sister Kim! We would love to go together! We love Luke Bryan! Country Music! and Country guys! :) Our favorite song is "Drunk on you" We both live in Alabama and are dieting to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would let my sister and my nephew go!! He loves Luke!! My favorite song is Drinkin' Beer and Wastin' Bullets!!! Pick Me Pick Me!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would take my friend Kelly for her birthday and my favorite song is Every time I see you!!! Yea I finally got it to publish!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. My name is Jessica and my favorite Luke song is "I don't want this night to end". If I won the tickets I would take my mom to the concert.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye :) is my favorite. I'd take my husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye :) Is my fav & I'd take my husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm Amber from Birmingham! I would love to take one of my best friends Ashlynn! Ooh... so tough to pick a favorite, I love them all! But I guess I'd have to say "I don't want this night to end". If I win, I won't want that night to end! ;)

    ReplyDelete