Wednesday, May 22, 2013

mason jar tumblers.

Happy Wednesday!
I hope y'all had a great day! On my way to work this morning, I heard about a water drive that Fox 6 and 102.5 The Bull were putting on for the victims of Oklahoma. I decided on my lunch break that I would head over to Tarjayyy (aka Target) and purchase a few cases! I went over to drop the cases of water off and was interviewed by Fox 6! :) Holla! Ha, I was on the news, too.
 
 
 
An 18 wheeler was parked outside of Macy's and it was almost full at lunch time. I saw on the news tonight that it was COMPLETELY full! YAY!! It was just water, but, at the same time, it was just water. And people NEED water right now. We take so much for granted every day! Be thankful!!
Yesterday, I found a new blog favorite. Check her out right here!
 
Anyhoo. I was inspired to make her mason jar tumblers because, well, what's more perfect than mason jars? That's right. Nothing.
 
Ha! So, for this project, you only need a few things:
mason jars
cupcake liners
drill
sand paper
straws (I purchased mine from a monogram store in Vestavia!)
 
that's it. super easy.

 
 
 
Drill a hole in the top of the lid:
 
 
Make sure you empty out the metal in the bottom of the jar and then sand it down so it isn't sharp.
 
 
Then, add the cupcake liner. I just stuck the straw straight through the liner. It's super easy to poke through.
 
 
Add some pink peach lemonade or some ice cold water and sip away!! :)

 
 
 


3 comments :

  1. These are precious!!! I see making some of these in my future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you can dress up your cup in a different outfit every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cupcake liners! I made one of these last weekend and LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete