Saturday, May 18, 2013

Q U E S T I O N S.

Happy Saturday!!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful week! I think I ended up working close to 55 hours this week but I had a blast each hour I was working! :) It's really fun to have a job/jobs where you truly enjoy your work!!

I have been tagged by one of the sweetest bloggers,
Southern Belle in Training, to answer some questions. Congratulations for your blogger award sweet girl! And, thank you for tagging me!! :)
 
1) Why did you start blogging, and who are a few of the bloggers that influence you?
 I started blogging for several reasons. I like to talk a lot and I like to tell stories. I thought that a blog would be a fun way to tell my "stories" without being limited by a status or tweet. It's fun to chronicle your life like an online diary and to meet people with similar interests. When I first started blogging, I had a few favorites that I immediately took a liking to. However, over the past month or so, those bloggers have posted some pretty extreme posts on their beliefs, etc. and I just feel like it's easier to follow along with blogs of similar beliefs. My two personal favorites are Kelly's Korner and Southern Soulmates. Both of these women are powerful in their beliefs and convictions and live it out. They also just have fun lives. Read along with me! Also, of course, Miss ALK is a favorite as well!


2) What is your faith?
I am a Christian! I have believed in Christ since I was four years old. I was baptized when I was five and my relationship with Christ has been on a steady incline ever since. I've never strayed or tried the "world scene." Jesus was always enough for me! And he still is!
 
3) What is your most memorable birthday?
Hmm. This is a hard one because my family works so hard to make each of my birthdays fun. I think that the last several have been my favorite because I've celebrated with my family and my true friends! :)
 

4) Do you enjoy cooking or baking, and if so, what are your favorited dishes or treats to make?
Oh, Lord, YES! I LOVE cooking. I've said this in a post before BUT my momma cooks meals (home cooked, full meals) every night. And, because of this, I know how to cook. I love baking because my momma does do most of the cooking. I love cupcakes, cookies and cakes! I love a good Pinterest recipe. How fitting that this is a question because just tonight I baked cupcakes for our church picnic tomorrow. They aren't super glammy but I liked the way they turned out.
 
 
This isn't the best picture because it's from my Iphone but it'll do. Y'all get the picture.
 

5) What are your favorite TV shows?
I LOVE House Hunters, Duck Dynasty, Diners/Drive-Ins/Dives, Married to Jonas, Kardashians (I know, bad habit!) and Paula's Home Cooking.
 

6) What's one of your funniest memories?
I feel like I'm a pretty funny person all the time so this question may be a little tough to answer. Hmm. Looking back, this story is hilarious! I got my hand stuck in the toliet paper dispenser while I was IN THE BATHROOM in the fourth grade. The janitor and the principle and the teacher all tried to get me out. The fire department was called. Hilarious.

7) What piercings do you have?
I'm a one hole in each ear kind of girl! :)

8) Are you a morning person or night person?
I like both equally but I do more at night so I'll go with night!
 

9) What do you hope to do for a career someday?
A nurse anesthetist! :)

10) Do you want to meet any bloggers in person someday?

11) What are your thoughts on love (as well as dating, marriage, etc)?
Wow!! This is a loaded question! :) I believe in love. I believe in marriage forever. I believe that I have a desire in my heart to be married to an amazing man and that God will grant me that longing if I'm patient and trust in him. I don't believe in rushing into a relationship, sex before marriage or leaving when things get hard! :)
 
 
Happy Saturday, y'all! :)



1 comment :

  1. Loved reading your answers! I'd love to meet you someday too! :-) Glad we were able to find each other's blogs.

    xoxo miss ALK
    http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete