Thursday, May 30, 2013

summer playlist.

It's no secret that I love country music. I just love how certain lyrics from songs seem like I wrote them or play out memories in my life EAXCTLY.
 
There are so many to even try to name but some are:
"it's homemade peach ice cream on sunburnt lips, that's what country is"
"some hearts get lucky sometimes, even hearts like mine"
"you make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise down a back road"
 
Anyways, summer is the time of year that I go on the most vacations. I'm obsessed with the summer months and love getting away to even warmer temperatures than Alabama's.
 
And, while you are sitting in a beach chair somewhere along 30A or driving to get ice cream in Myrtle Beach or waiting in line to eat at Paula Deen's place in Georgia, you need a good playlist.

Cue, Katelyn's Summer List. Enjoy!
 
1. Crash My Party (Luke Bryan)
 
 

2. Drunk on You (Luke Bryan)

 
 
3. Goodbye Town (Lady A)

 
 
4. Dayum, Baby (Florida Georgia Line)

 
 
5. Cruise (Florida Georgia Line)

 
 
6. Chillin' It (Cole Swindell)

 
 
7. Anywhere With You (Jake Owen)


 
8. American Beautiful (The Henningsens)
 
 
 
9. American Honey (Lady A)
 
 
10. Done (The Band Perry)
11. I Want Crazy (Hunter Hayes)
12. Highway Don't Care (Tim McGraw)
13. Wagon Wheel (Darius Rucker)
14. Muckalee Creek Water (Luke Bryan)
15. Hot Mess (Tyler Farr)
16. Country Girl (Shake it for Me) (Luke Bryan)
17. Texas Was You (Jason Aldean)
18. Country Boy's World (Jason Aldean)
19. Whiskey (Jana Kramer)
20. One of the Boys (Jana Kramer)
21. Don't Ya (Brett Eldredge)
22. Redneck Crazy (Tyler Farr)
23. American Girl (Carrie Underwood)
24. Rock You Sweet (Dustin Lynch)
25. All Over the Road (Easton Corbin)
 
What's on your summer playlist?

2 comments :

  1. love all of these songs! We have a lot in common with our love of country music! Can't wait to be on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great choice of music!
    Country music is the best (:

    ReplyDelete