Thursday, May 23, 2013

sweet summertime.

Hey y'all!! We've made it to Thursday!! Can you believe it? I'm so excited for this weekend to be able to relax a little. I calculated it up, and I've worked 90 hours in the past 12 days!!

That's both nice and exhausting. : )
 
If you don't have a Pinterest, bless your soul! I mean this in the most positive and negative way possible. Positive because it saves you TONS of hours from pinning. And negative for the same reason! I've already found, made, baked and planned a lot of different fun ideas from Pinterest. It's this girls best friend!
 
Which, led me to a bucket list for children for summer. I decided to modify the concept to Katelyn's Summer Bucket List.
 
 
 
1. Pick fresh strawberries.
 
2. Make strawberry jelly.
 
Pinned Image

This, of course, will be a post soon! :)
 
3. Make homemade peach ice cream.
 
4. Make lots of homemade ice cream at various occasions. ; )
 
5. Climb a lighthouse.
 
Pinned Image
 
6. Go deep sea fishing.
 
7. Go to a drive-in movie.
 
Pinned Image
 
8. Go on a picnic.
 
9. Make home made popsicles.
 
10. Get a fake tatoo.
 
11. See this guy in concert.
 
 
12. Eat at the Caliza.
 
13. Go camping.
 
14. Make my own rose water toner as a face cleaner.
 
Pinned Image
 
15. Have a sleepover on the backporch.
 
16. Go to Six Flags.
 
17. Watch fireworks on the 4th of July.
 
18. Go Alligator hunting.
This isn't too far fetched. My great uncle knows people.
 
 
 
19. Meet someone famous.
 
20. Swim under a waterfall.
 
21. Eat at Paula Deen's restaurant.
 
22. Eat grits in as many southern states as possible.
 



What's something on your summer bucket list? ; )
 
Happy summer!



4 comments :

  1. I was just thinking that I need to make a Summer bucket list. Now I know it's true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best bucket list I've ever seen! There's a drive in movie theater in Newton if you're in that area. I've been before and it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to a drive-in movie- I never have, but it sounds like the perfect summer activity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your list is so cute!
    Can't wait for that strawberry post.
    Happy Friday(:

    ReplyDelete