Thursday, June 27, 2013

Alabama Sister Link Up

 Happy Thursday!! Today I'm linking up with the amazing Alabama Women Bloggers!! I've been SO honored and blessed to be the Blogger of the Month for these incredible ladies!
 
 
Alabama Women Bloggers

 
1. What part of the state do you call home?
Montevallo. I live on a large farm piece of land and I LOVE it!
 
2. How long have you been blogging?
February 20 of this year (I'm still learning!) :)

3. Why did you start blogging?
Because of Haley Morgan! She has the sweetest blog about her family and at the end of every year she has her blog printed as a book! It's the perfect keepsake and I want to be able to remember my life when I'm older!
 
4. What is your favorite part of being a member of the Alabama Women Bloggers community?
Connecting online with so many amazing ladies who have the same sense of life as I do. Alabama girls stick together!
 
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Well, if Luke Bryan is still married....JK. I hope to be a nurse anesthetist at Children's Hospital married to a hot doctor....not JK.
 
6. If you could choose an actress to play you in your life, who would you choose and why?
Reese. Southern. Duh.
 
7. Name 5 things on your Bucket List that you hope you’ll check off before you die?
1. Meet and touch Luke Bryan's butt
2. Sky Dive
3. Change someone's life
4. Kill an alligator
5. Buy my parents something extravagant
 
8. If you could be known for one thing, what would it be and why?
I would want to be known as a kind, southern lady. I think that there are WAY too many mean and hateful women today. You can be kind and stick up for yourself. You can be kind and make a name for yourself. You can just be kind. And be a great person.
 
9. Describe the best moment in your life.
I have a tie! I think that the first one is seeing and knowing all my siblings are saved and love Jesus with their whole hearts! And number two, when my niece was born! :)
 
 
10. If you could “be” anything (no consequences, no fear), what would you “be”?
a country music singer that made sure every child had a home
 
11. What or who inspires you to blog?
nursing school, being southern, Ava Claire, design, recipes, the Alabama Women Blogger Ladies (Joy and Nadine!!) and Cherish!
 
12. We’re headed to your neck of the woods… what restaurant would you recommend?
Brierfield Café. Hands down. The best ever.
 
13. What’s a southern tradition you and your family have?
we make homemade ice cream year round, and we like to go mudding, and we have a red barn
 
14. If you could pick your favorite blog post from your blog this year, what would it be?
my interview with AJ McCarron's mom, Dee Dee Bonner!!
Read it here!!
 
15. We all love social media, tell us your links so we can follow you!
facebook, twitter, and instagram

10 comments :

  1. Loved learning more about you, and loved #8! Totally agree with you that kindness is so super important! :-)

    xoxo Miss ALK
    http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying over your #1 and #4 bucket list things! TOO FUNNY! We loved having you as our June blogger of the month, and can't wait to read more posts from you on your blog, and on our site!! Thank you for being a member of our blogging community and for all of your support! And thanks for linking up today so that we could learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love Reese Witherspoon, she is just so sweet and southern. Random, but I love your header! It's so delicate and pretty! Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these:
    4. Kill an alligator
    5. Buy my parents something extravagant.

    I met Troy from Swamp People at Cajun Joe's this year and I was so stoked about it. When we left I looked at my Aunt and said 'He didn't stink.' I was so convinced that he would smell like an alligator swamp. Point being though after watching that show I've always dreamed of killing an alligator first and foremost for the meat and second to make a fancy alligator skin purse with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh..mudding!! It has been some years but been there, done that! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol so I just had to google Luke Bryan! He's a handsome man!! I love your #5. "Buy my parents something extravagant" I would LOVE to buy my mom something extravagant!! May I ask why you want to kill an alligator? =) Nice to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post! When I first started nursing school, I was determined to be a neonatal nurse practitioner at Children's...but life had other plans and I ended up as a labor & delivery nurse in Georgia, of all places. I think it is awesome that you want to be a nurse anesthetist at Children's Hospital! It's nice to "meet" you and I look forward to getting to know you much better in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, I love that you go to interview Dee Dee Bonner! That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Th fact that on your top 5 things to do is buying your parents a gift is SO STINKIN' SWEET! It's awesome to meet you and I can't wait to hear (read . .see) more about you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving your bucket list, too funny! I chose Reese as well.

    ReplyDelete