Sunday, June 16, 2013

an ode

 
Happy Sunday y'all.
And Happy Father's Day to all of your daddies! I hope y'all spoiled them good this year.
I love my daddy so much and I love celebrating him for a whole day.
 
 
My dad on the right and my momma on the left
Happy Father's Day, Kenneth! :)
 
Since today is an appropriate day to celebrate dads everywhere, I decided an ode to "Hottest Celebrity Dads" was necessary. You're welcome blogland.
 
First up, I know, this is NO surprise to y'all that follow me on social media networks because of how much I talk about him. BUT, I mean, you can't blame me. This southern Georgia native is as funny and entertaining as they come. And, he is the hottest man on earth.
Luke Bryan
 
Next up, we have a dad who not only has been spotted carpooling and teaching his kids how to tie their shoes, he never misses a school performance. That's one hot daddy.
 
David Beckham
 
This young pops isn't popular with most people but somehow, I adore him. Maybe because he went alligator hunting and I am going in September, too. Whatever the reason for my adoration for him, I wouldn't mind if he was my "baby daddy."
 
Scott Disick
 
This hunk is my favorite reality TV star. And, the way he supported G through all the pregnancy woes proves what a gentleman he is.
 
Bill Rancic
 
What is it about country music singers and babies? They are already high on hot meter charts but throw a baby in the picture, and those daddies are flying off the charts. I'll go anywhere with him.
 
Jake Owen
 
If I were this man's "baby momma" it wouldn't even bother me that he is so against deodorant. I think his natural smell must be nothing short of pure bliss.
 
Matthew McConaughey
 
 
Hey, Usher. I see you pushing that stroller.
 
Usher, Usher Raymond V, Naviyd Ely Raymond
Usher
 
I don't really like him as a person, but I do like the way he looks.
Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady, John, Benjamin
Tom Brady
 
And, lastly, another country crooner. I'll take a little ride with you, Jason.
Jason Aldean (and yes, I know that they are filing for divorce, but I hope they work everything out!!)
 
Well, now that you've all had too much hotness to handle, go eat some ice cream with the rest of the fam! Happy Father's Day, daddies!! 

2 comments :

  1. so funny! I love all of these! I'm sure all daddies are feeling extra special today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. I would love for you to come join me at my blog hop. and link up http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/06/sunday-fun-day.html Please be sure to share my button on your blog and in a post so all your blogger friends can see it and come join. as well as your fb blog page. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete