Friday, June 7, 2013

Fan Friday: RTR.

Well, I am just so excited to have found a link up that I think I may do. I hate link-ups. But, I love this one. Y'all need to go here and check out Venus Trapped in Mars. Love. Love. Love.

Fan Friday's are a link up where you can talk about your favorite sport, team, player, game, etc. etc. etc.

Today, I'm talking about the only real football team that there is. You know, the Alabama Crimson Tide.


Not only are they completely dominating the SEC year after year, they have several  of these blingalicious beautiful rings.

 
 Football in the south is another religion. I mean, it's not mine but it's definitely my favorite thing to do on Saturdays. I love finding the best new red scarf or dress to go with a pair of cowboy boots and heading to the most beautiful stadium on planet earth.


I mean, how majestic is that? :)
My younger sister, Lauren, is my automatic partner in crime for 99.9% of the games we go to. The other 1% of the time little brother and baby sister drag along. My uncle and aunt are ALWAYS beyond generous with giving us tickets to games each year. I love being an Alabama fan! I love the coaches (Holla at my boy, Nick Saban), the players (I see you AJ McCarron) and the fans.

DISCLAIMER: I HATE when people say that "so and so" has the most annoying fan base ever. EVERY team has annoying fans. So, hush. And, if you think every Alabama fan is annoying, I just have one thing to say: If you were as amazing as us, you could be annoying, too. :)

Haha! Anyways, here's a look back over the past year of Alabama football games.



We went to Knoxville, TN for the AL-TN game. Here is my younger sister, Lauren, me and our beautiful cousin, Tarayn!



All the Tennessee fans started to leave before the 4th quarter even started. ;)




 Home game with Lauren, Mitchell (brother) and Buddy (brother's bestie).



Snap shot of tickets and stadium!





 
 

First came of the season. Whoop whoop!!






 
 Linking up here! :)
 


Venus Trapped in Mars

8 comments :

  1. "The only real football team there is..." You are definitely right about that one! Roll Tide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roll Tide Roll!!!! I can't wait until football season! I am really lost on weekends without games to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! "I see you AJ" ~ XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for college football. I grew up in Arkansas so I'm all about the SEC!! I love Bama when they aren't playing Arkansas. WPS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you love your RTR as much as I love my Hotty Toddy!

    Love the SEC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may not like me anymore after I tell you I'm a Tennessee Grad. (I wouldn't have left in the fourth quarter, though)

    :) Thanks for linking up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. california born and raised and i wouldn't have it any other way...but sometimes i catch myself wishing that i was from the south so i can truly enjoy the greatness that i hear college football is. never been able to get into it. i'm a chargers fan, but mostly fairweather-ish. love going to the games and watching on tv, but i don't religiously follow them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roll tide! Check out my link up for Sarah's fan Friday where I also gave some Alabama love :)

    Your newest follower
    Badluckjenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete