Tuesday, June 11, 2013

katelyn 4.0

Happy Tuesday, y'all! This week is VBS at our church so pardon my late night postings this week! I'm trying to get on a schedule of posting earlier in the day because I think that's how most bloggers do. In the same breath, though, whoever wants to read this, will! :)
 
So, anyways, this week a LOT has happened so far and a lot is happening in June. June is turning out to be a very busy month! I was selected as the Alabama Representative and Contributor for Southern Blog Society!! I am so honored and excited about teaming up with other Alabama bloggers through this amazing organization!
 
I'm also Miss June over at Alabama Women Bloggers and I'm so thankful for this opportunity. I've already met so many sweet ladies through this community and I'm so happy to be a part of a state wide blogging community!!
 
One of my favorite bloggers, Joy at the Sowell life, tagged me in a "get to know you better" type of post! I'm obsessed with these types of posts because you really get to know a lot of fun facts about people. So, here is her 12 questions, and my answers!!
 
1. Out of the 24 hours in a day, what is your favorite time on the clock and why?
9:00 PM. I really am equally a morning/night person but I like nights a little more because they are just more fun. I love going to dinner, the movies, crafting, blogging, ANYTHING at night!

2. What is your favorite magazine to get in the mail or buy in the store?
Glamour and US Weekly
 

3. Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter, all the way!

4. What's your best memory of high school?
junior year was my favorite, especially homecoming week

5. What's your go to website for shopping?
banana republic or amazon
 

6. A blogger who inspires you?
Joy and Cherish!!

7. Who is your celebrity crush?
Luke Bryan
 
 

8. What's a book you'd recommend to read?
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks or Set Apart Femininity by Leslie Ludy

9. A favorite recipe you love to make?
Tacos! or Chocolate Chip Cookies!

10. Your favorite app on your phone?
Instagram or Vine

11. You've got an afternoon kid free and job free, what would you do?
lay out by the pool or go antique shopping!

12. The restaurant you always crave?
Cheesecake Factory or Del Toro's (a local Mexican restaurant)
 
So, what are some fun things about y'all?? Thank you Joy for the tag!!


1 comment :

  1. Come to Mississippi stat and let's talk about Luke Bryan while we antique shop! Deal?

    ReplyDelete