Wednesday, July 17, 2013

happy birthday LUKEY.

I don't care if y'all think I'm lame for making this post or not because I am.
 
Today is Luke Bryan's birthday!!!! YAY!!! Happy birthday!
I figured I would do a shout out post for my current BFF.
You know, since we've met and person and follow each other on Twitter.
Yes, he follows me. Be jealous.
We really have a great thing going.
 

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!



I mean, normally, since it's your birthday, I should pick flowers for YOU, Luke. This works, too.




He wrote this song before he met me. Don't worry. Now we're on a first name basis.


image

Shake it, Luke. Shake it.






I'm a little drunk on you, too.



image

image

image

Thanks for shaking it for me, boyyyyyy.




 

3 comments :

  1. Best thing that I have EVER seen okay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is seriously the cutest thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw now! You got me on this one! Best post ever by any blogger EVER! :) And how did you get him to follow you on Twitter? I am beyond impressed!!!!

    ReplyDelete