Friday, July 19, 2013

sec quarterback showdown

Okay, so we all know just how attractive southern men are. And what we (as super intelligent southern women) know is that SEC quarterbacks are normally hot. Specifially, Alabama quarterbacks.

I'm linking up with Sarah from Venus Trapped in Mars for Fan Friday.

 
Venus Trapped in Mars

SEC Media Days happened this week. And there was one quarterback there that would make any girl swoon.

In first place:
AJ McCarron
Quarterback at the greatest school on planet earth University of Alabama


Not only is AJ McCarron an amazing quarterback, he is an amazing person! I had the HONOR of interviewing his mother earlier this year for my blog. You can find that post here.




It's easy to see after interviewing his mother that she raised a good man. AJ McCarron is also my favorite athlete to follow on twitter. Go follow him. He always stops to pose for a picture with fans, he sticks up for his family and friends, and he is pilanthropic. He wears bowties to support different family members or fans that he has met that are sick.






I mean, check out these stats.

He's just a winner. And a leader.



Thanks AJ for being so awesome. You definitely take the cake for hottest SEC quarterback. Shoot, you're the hottest quarterback. Period.


However, I know some of y'all have fallen and bumped your noggings and aren't Alabama fans so I'll include a few more pictures for y'all.

In second place, from Georgia, Mr. Aaron Murray.



Now, after the Crimson Tide, I cheer for the bulldogs. I mean, have you seen a puppy bulldog?



Haha. In love. I love Georgia as a state and I feel like the people there have the same manners and respect as my fellow Bamians! :)

Third Place:
Tyler Page
Tennessee



Well, there y'all have it. Happy Fan Friday!!!

4 comments :

  1. Did you throw a Tennessee boy in there just for me??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Even though I think Mr. Bo Wallace should have made your list! ;)

    I really think it is cool that you got to interview the mother! Really, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Even though I think Mr. Bo Wallace should have made your list! ;)

    I really think it is cool that you got to interview the mother! Really, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is just too cute! I literally laughed out loud, because it's true, us southern women loooove our football players ;) And of course they have to meet other criteria than just having good stats! It's only fair.

    http://piecingthepuzzledaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete