Sunday, July 14, 2013

summer bucket list update :)

As much as I hate it, summer is half way over. :/ I'm so glad that I made a bucket list for summer. I've crossed off a lot of them and even a few off my LIFE bucket list. I figured I would update the list.
 
1. Pick fresh strawberries.
DONE.
 
 
2. Make strawberry jam.
DONE.
 
 
3. Make homemade ice cream.
DONE.
 
 
 
4. Climb a lighthouse.
DONE.



At the top!!


5. Go deep sea fishing.
IN PROGRESS.
 
6. Go to a drive in movie.
DONE.

 
7. Go on a picnic.
DONE, DONE and DONE.

 
8. Make homemade popsicles.
IN PROGRESS.
 
9. Get a fake tattoo.
IN PROGRESS.
 
10. See this guy in concert.
DONE!!!!!!

 
 
11. Eat at the Caliza in Seaside.
IN PROGRESS.
 
12. Go camping.
IN PROGRESS.
I've bought the tent, so this one is coming along!


 
13. Make homemade rose water face toner.
THIS ONE WILL HAPPEN THIS WEEK!
 
14. Have a sleepover on the back porch.
IN PROGRESS.
 
15. Go to six flags.
IN PROGRESS.
 
16. Watch fireworks on the fourth of July.
DONE.
I actually watched about 8 different cities displays from a yacht in North Carolina. Boom.
 
 
17. Go alligator hunting.
SET FOR SEPTEMBER!
 
18. Meet someone famous.
DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 
 
19. Swim under a waterfall.
IN PROGRESS.
 
20. Eat at Paula Deen's restaurant.
IN PROGRESS.
 
21. Eat grits in as many southern states as possible.
NORTH CAROLINA, SOUTH CAROLINA, GEORGIA, TENNESSEE and ALABAMA- DONE!!!

Do y'all have a bucket list? What's on it? :)


2 comments :

  1. Health issues have kept me from much excitement, but I have enjoyed living vicariously through your summer bucket list adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so fun that you've accomplished so many of these!

    ReplyDelete