Saturday, December 7, 2013

molly green boutique

Y'all know how much I love the south. I love Birmingham, too. And, what I love the most is people who follow their dreams. So, Southern Samplings readers, meet Molly Green Boutique.
 
I am so excited that I found this amazing and unique boutique tonight. After stopping in just to pick up my Ray Bans from Sunglasses Hut, my friend and I noticed Molly Green out of the corner of my eye walking into Von Maur. We stopped in our tracks.
 
If you follow me on IG or Twitter, you know I'm a big country music fan. And a Florida-Georgia Line fan. And a fan of Brian's GF, Brittney. She's absolutely darling and always wearing the most precious things. She's a free spirit that always looks pulled together. Well, when we saw Molly Green, BCOLE is what flashed through my mind! I knew I had to tell her (and everyone) about this place.
 
We walked in and started to look around. It was straight Jesus protecting my bank account that I had just spent 200 dollars on sunglasses or I would've left Molly Green with a few new sweaters and a couple pairs of earrings. My poor paycheck. I've already spent half of it in my mind and I don't get paid again until Friday. Ha!!
 
Anyways, as we are browsing, one of the precious girls working there mentioned she liked my cowboy boots. And that's where it all began. :)

We talked to the sister owners for a good 15 minutes or so about fashion, their story behind Molly Green and about some of the vendors they carried in their store. I asked if one of them was Molly and they said, "no, we just thought she sounded neat." And, Molly Green does sound neat. And fun and fashionable. And that's JUST what Molly Green is about. I'm so excited to have found this little boutique. It's located in the Galleria right beside the food court and beside Von Maur.
 
They were recently in Homewood and moved to the Galleria. And they are just incredible. Lots of local artists have their art in the store, they have the CUTEST earrings and it is owned by the CUTEST sisters I've ever seen.
 
And, the best part is I'm hosting a giveaway with them!! Make sure to like them on Instagram and Twitter.
 
The giveaway will end Sunday night at 9 PM central. Make sure you're entered. And look for more posts about my new favorite place to shop!!
 
The Heart of Dixie bag was made by Yellowhammer Creative. Follow her here on Instagram.
The adorable scarf is from Lillis Taylor who is the founder of Bib & Tucker Sew Op. Follow her here on Facebook. These ladies are two amazing local talents!! I LOVE supporting local gals. Make sure to follow along with everyone!! :) Good luck!!



1 comment :

  1. I followed Molly Green Boutique on Instagram! Cute Stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete