Sunday, May 18, 2014

love and theft || birmingham

Wednesday night was the second show of the week. 104.7 WZZK is putting on a series of concerts on Wednesday nights for free featuring some incredible artists. The artist of the night last week was Love and Theft.
 
I've never seen them in concert before and after watching them perform, I'm not sure why I haven't. They were wonderful to watch! Love and Theft sing a lot of songs that you probably know but maybe haven't ever realized it was them singing it.
 
 Some of my favorites are: Angel Eyes, Running Out of Air, If You Ever Get Lonely, and Runaway. Their newest song is also one of my favorites out right now. It's called "Night that You'll Never Forget."
 

 
Duos bring another aspect to performing that a solo artist cannot and that is simply more harmony on stage. I loved the way these guys played off each other. They also made the crowd feel like they were on the stage right beside them. They have lots of music on ITunes but they also said they are coming out with a new album this summer and there is one song that they performed that I'm dying to get into my music library!
 

1 comment :

  1. Huge LNT fan here (Eric is actually from my hometown!) so I'm happy to hear that you loved them. Do you mind telling me what song you can't wait to get? I'm just curious if it's the same one that I'm anxiously waiting on. :)

    ReplyDelete