Monday, April 13, 2015

toadlick 2015 preview.

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend.

Mine was filled with celebrating another year of life for my grandmomma and my grandpa so I'm extremely thankful for that. I adore each of my grandparents. They've taught me how to have fun and how to live right. They're adventurous and appreciate the little things in life and that is all I want to do in life, too. Yesterday afternoon was spent completely outdoors because I'm not certain of a prettier place than Montevallo, Alabama on an April Sunday. We spent the afternoon riding and I think I love riding a little more each time we get to go.


Music festival time is upon us and I'm so excited to be sharing a little bit about Toadlick Music Festival that is happening right here in the great state of Alabama at the end of the month.



Toadlick Music Festival hasn't been around for decades but it is one of my favorite festivals to attend. I was able to attend a few years ago when Luke Bryan was one of the headliners. It was such a great show with wonderful vendors and just a bunch of country music fans.
 
I'm so excited to be attending this year again. Due to my work schedule in Birmingham, I will only be able to attend Saturday's line up. Saturday's line up by itself is incredible. Craig Campbell, Alabama, Randy Houser and Sam Hunt, just to name a few. You can see the full line up here




Toadlick still has three day passes for only $119. With the lineup that they have this year, that is an insanely good price to pay for three days of musical perfection. Even if you're only able to make it for one day, that's a deal of a price. If you need to pick up a ticket, you can do that here. There is also camping site information on their website as well.

There's a few things to remember about attending shows, especially outdoor musical festivals. 

-Make sure you bring sunscreen and a comfortable lawn chair or blanket to sit on! 
-There are lots of vendors once you enter the grounds so make sure you stay hydrated with plenty of water. 
-Wear COMFORTABLE shoes. Trust me. Outdoor music festivals are no place for a pair of heels. Cowboys boots or sandals are JUST fine.
 -Remember that everyone else is there for the same reason you are (for the most part). Be nice to people around you and enjoy the festival!! 

If any of you are going to be there, please let me know, I would love to meet you!


Make sure you're following Toadlick on all their social media sites as well!!

5 comments :

  1. You are always going to the most fun shows! Want to do a life swap for a week?! Haha ;) I have never been riding before!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could cry I'm so jealous that you're seeing Sam Hunt. He is absolutely amazing. I love him. Enjoy it and take lots of pictures!
    xx. Brittany
    Life Like a Twenty Something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun!!
    xo, claudia
    www.chroniclesofclaudia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be just so excited to start attending music festivals and concerts again!! Excited to be reading your recaps. :-)

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my favorite tip to remember is "be nice to people around you!" Every time I go to an outdoor festival or music event, it seems like people forget their manners and turn in to serious jerks!

    I hope you have a blast at Toadlick!

    ReplyDelete